Saturday, December 12, 2009

Chlamydia Bed Wetting Chlamydia Leading To Infertility, Laying In Bed Cant Sleep Because Of All Of This Worry?

Chlamydia leading to infertility, laying in bed cant sleep because of all of this worry? - chlamydia bed wetting

A year ago, positive for chlamydia. I was tested positive with my boyfriend for over 2 years at the time, and both of us, was the first person who has had sex with him and did not know she had. I would have up to 1.5 years! Immediately after I was diagnosed, of course, proven negative impact on my return. Later I began to PID and infertility problems and went to the doctor and was told that not to return for any reason PID test and when I struggled to think for a year.

I'm 18 and I do not plan to be a baby in the short term, though! A baby is so important to me, and I'm terrified I will not be able to. If you are trying at the end, a child 5 years and have had problems, can be the harm if I PID so it is unnecessary for me to go, if I understand problems do not resolve do not have a problem now.

The last two weeks I had some cramps that I had never before come and go, not too often, but somewhat painful. I will make an appointment this week, Dr.but simply say, the olny same? What is fever? Any help or advice?

0 comments:

Post a Comment