Saturday, December 19, 2009

Thank You Letter After Interview Mail Or Email Is It Ok To Email A Thank You Letter After A Job Interview, Rather Than Mailing It?

Is it ok to email a thank you letter after a job interview, rather than mailing it? - thank you letter after interview mail or email

I had an interview yesterday afternoon and thought I could distinguish myself from others, so I wrote a nice letter of thanks. The only problem is that I want to send, instead of sending. I am pleased concerned about not the right kind of paper, and it will not reach the manager of client services at the time.
This is my letter, or simply forgotten?
Even if someone suggestions on what could / should be appreciated, dass I think that sending e-mail tomorrow morning, so that they, the first thing in the morning.
I really need this sooo badly done!

* This is a position of customer service that pays more than the average
* 2 years I worked in customer service (which earn more than this, but I was "fired" from there in January and we have temporary jobs real work of shit since then, and get the unemployment between jobs work ..).

OK, probably TMI, but here goes. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment