Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Ringworm More Condition_symptoms How Do You Get Rid Of Ringworm On A Dog???

How do you get rid of ringworm on a dog??? - ringworm more condition_symptoms

After moving into a new house for my dog started to get stitches on his belly. It is inside puppies. I asked him to sit at about 4 weeks and how they and the JRC does not seem to and I lost my hair. The doctor gave me a bath of lime Sulfer and told to leave. It's been 4 weeks and no improvement! Is there anything I can do to get rid of my house or my puppy ringworm?

3 comments:

badgirl4... said...

Try a solution of bleach and for me that is working as Clorox kills almost all the seeds of fungi. I guarantee you, if woorm ring work. Put it in three times a day and disappear until one week after onset of symptoms.

josiegir... said...

It can be injection or cream that can be brought directly to the affected areas. I remember a friend of mine had a cat that had ringworm and the vet has something that heals quickly. Unfortunately, it is also, as his daughter, and it took some time until they get rid of him.
Good luck! ~

KJ said...

Everyone is correct to fungal creams. Nothing on athlete's foot work for you. Although I touched my vet for a little cream.

However, ringworm is very contagious. Have you and other pets, you may be obtained. If you have children, is particularly insistent on washing hands. In addition, the chlorine used blankets for the puppies. Clean Clean Clean. I know people who go your pet in a few days, but then suffered the wrath of the lichen in the rest of the family, including humans. Be careful when you use other animals only human. When our dog was left of visiting friends and family with pets OT not yet widespread. We were fortunate (or, or) and our new dog was my only refuge claening Crazy not 24 / 7 distributed in our house.

Good luck and have ringworm easy! Highly contagious!

Post a Comment