Saturday, January 30, 2010

Getting Pregnant Bare Getting Pregnant?

Getting Pregnant? - getting pregnant bare

Well, here's the story and see if I can help someone. If honest and serious questions only.

Me and my husband tried to have a child, we decided the time has come, and we are more or less settled, and where we should be.

I'm 24, my husband is 23 and my cycle started on 3/18/07. We have begun to have a baby on 3/28/07 and had sex every day since. The last day was 4/2/07. I do not know whether we should try to keep it or not.

This is our first child so bare with me, because I have no idea what was going on. From time to time, of about 2 days I was without pain, but discomfort in the stomach, side or whatever. My back began to hurt, and went to the doctor before conception, to ensure he was healthy and everything went well, "said Dr.

We tested out all the stops to ensure that pregnant women, including through the abdomen during sexual intercourse.

What is yoru On Me, as he is a child, and how you feel my chances, thank you Take

6 comments:

BabyLove... said...

Enjoy all the sex and valuable time spent with her husband. Do not stress or think concieveing, or there will never be. Just relax and have fun times. They took my husband and I, 7 months and we think that when we try to start. The average is about 6 to 8 months. So if you started at the end of March after its probobly too early to worry. I think the probability of a child are great - you and your partner are young and healthy, and her obstetrician told everything looks good. In terms of pain and discomfort - whether serious or alarming to see a doctor, but if you have a dull pain that might have only a few have sex vigrous also stretched, especially if you usually have not, as often as now.

BabyLove... said...

Enjoy all the sex and valuable time spent with her husband. Do not stress or think concieveing, or there will never be. Just relax and have fun times. They took my husband and I, 7 months and we think that when we try to start. The average is about 6 to 8 months. So if you started at the end of March after its probobly too early to worry. I think the probability of a child are great - you and your partner are young and healthy, and her obstetrician told everything looks good. In terms of pain and discomfort - whether serious or alarming to see a doctor, but if you have a dull pain that might have only a few have sex vigrous also stretched, especially if you usually have not, as often as now.

lovely said...

just try to continue and not give up, eventually coming

wenchgir... said...

Keep the stomach - the seeds do not work by gravity. I hope you know, but the cycle starts a few days after the completion of bleeding, and the best time to get pregnant is about 5 days prior to departure. Have lots of sex around 12 days before 5 days prior to departure () approximately 28 days / cycle. Then it is just fun exercise. Have fun with it - is the sex. Avoid stress and eat well. If your body is under stress, or if recenctly birth control are allowed, can not allow the pregnancy. It can be difficult to become pregnant. Try a lot. And take care of your child. Not into which they fall - a stable marriage is to bring the No. 1 before a child into the mix. Good luck.

Sarah B said...

Your most fertile between 10-14 days after your cycle. I say in my personal life, I am rich in the next few months during the year. So you might want in a gynecologist can help you pin number to find where your most fertile. http://www.thomasmedical.com

pgsahm said...

It appears that you have had sex in the right window of time, so now it is the sperm.

I recommend reading the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility, for more information on the pregnancy. I learned a lot in the book, things that you could never tell about my own body!

Good luck!

http://www.momsdailygrind.com

Post a Comment