Friday, February 12, 2010

Cats Diagrams I Have A Old Arctic-cat Snowmobile With A 436 Kawasaki. I Need A Web Site That Has Diagrams For The Carburetor

I have a old Arctic-cat snowmobile with a 436 Kawasaki. I need a web site that has diagrams for the carburetor - cats diagrams

Some of the carburetor has been demolished. I think I have almost every peace with it. I just need a little help to figure out why the two little tubes hanging from carbohydrates, to do and where they go. From now on, if it runs on LFG them everything about everything.
Thanks for any help you can put in my path.

2 comments:

l.t_has_... said...

To www.brownsleisureworld.com theres all kinds of tickets to see

gary o said...

It's more a question of the bicycle. Looks like the overflow tube and floating did not work.

Post a Comment