Monday, February 15, 2010

Reynolds Syndrome Learning To Relax... Less Sweat, Last Longer In Bed...?

Learning to relax... less sweat, last longer in bed...? - reynolds syndrome

I am a young man .. tryin to improve my life .. Perhaps you can help?

I play poker online for life (stress!) In the still shivering and cold .. I have "Reynolds" alias syndrome cold hands, feet, nose ...

Even after sh * t can not read, it lasted .. In tryin PC pull-ups
Lubricant binnum .. Bustin before sex ...
Nothing seems to get results
(yes alcohol is not, but I'm allergic! God hates me)

In trying to find ideas .. I think all my problems are a kind of relationship ...

= Tension Poker
Sex = stress
Poor circulation ..

Opinions / advice feel that I am breathing better and my body and my muscles need to relax ...
in Pilates, and for men ...
Please help if you ...

3 comments:

Sweet Cupcake said...

Exercise and eat better.

Mentione... said...

You could try to develop a bathroom or have sex with ur gf / bf or relax in a nice relaxing bath bubbles

aznguyy said...

without rhythm, such as 4 times a day .. u'll develop resistance

Post a Comment